5 days ago
Dec 11, 2007
We had been very careful all day to watch Emmie around all the tools and somehow Ben and I left the room at the same time for about 5 minutes when we heard Emmie cry. She had blood running all the way down her face but was mostly done crying when Ben got to her. She's such a tough girl! We just butterflied it and now it looks pretty good. Maybe a small scar but it is in her eyebrow so it shouldn't be too bad!
Posted by Melinda at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
poor thing! hey will you email me your current address at bstokes20@hotmail.com...thanks!
HOpefully she is OK. I can't handle it when my kids get hurt. I get a little woozy at the site of blood, but mostly just when it's my own kids.
Hey mindy...I need your address too. It is xmas card time!!!
OUCH! Glad it's just a scar and nothing worse! Scary!!
Post a Comment