Nov 15, 2008

Ray's first bath!

k-so imagine these backwards. They are in the wrong order and I don't feel like changing them. Hey I'm a mother of 5 now and I'm busy! Also I have to say how sad I am my camera ate all of my hospital pictures! Pretty crappy huh?



Ray is such a wonderful baby! He eats and sleeps really well! He has been sleeping for 6 hours at night! I've never had a baby sleep more than 3! Well I guess after 4 I finally got an easy one! Emmie just started sleeping through the night like 6 months ago!

9 comments:

Jaime said...

How lucky that he is a good sleeper! My 1 year old still wakes up about 6 am for a bottle, and I haven't weaned him from it yet cause I am too tired!! Ray is so dang cute!

Michelle Randall said...

He is so cute Mindy...he looks like the rest of the family :) Hope you are getting some rest, although I'm sure mothers of 5 never get any rest. We need our two little guys to meet sometime soon. Any holiday trips down to the valley planned?

Jeanette said...

Woo-Hoo on the sleeping! And that giant pacifier looks so cute. I need to get back over there and hold him.

arizonamama said...

Yep, definitely a Johnson. Looks just like your others, especially Nolan and Emmie. Hey, looks like he might be the one with the dark hair and eyes, right? I wish I could be there to hold him and help you out, although with him sleeping six hours, you are probably so rested, you could run another triathlon right now, right?

Anonymous said...

i am so glad he is sleeping for you, what a cutie and def, a johnson!!! congrats!!!!

Rundells said...

How cute. Congratulations!!!!!

The Cranes said...

He is adorable! I have four--all terrible sleepers. Glad the 5th is turning out to be a great sleeper for you. It gives me hope that if I am ever able to have a fifth, maybe I could get a sleeper.

Sara said...

He is so beautiful...but of course, we all know that you and Ben have super-cute kiddos!

Erin said...

He's so sweet. Congratulations!