I know I probably say this all the time, but I can't belive how big your kids are! It doesn't seem like that long ago we were playing at the park by your house! crazy! hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
We are excited to share a little glimps into our lives. We are just "seven" people who love to be home together, hang out with family and friends, and we love to eat yummy food! Leave a comment so we know you were here. I think it will help us to stay in touch better!
6 comments:
Lucky santa was there. Emmerie isn't sure santa is all that great like Bailey and Carter
Those pictures are so cute. We always get the "crying kid in Santa's lap" picture.
So cute! We never get pictures with Santa. Don't know why, just never do.
Wow,
The kids are getting so big and the baby is beautiful. We miss you guys.
Merry Christmas!
P.S. We actually updated our blog, alert the median.............
I know I probably say this all the time, but I can't belive how big your kids are! It doesn't seem like that long ago we were playing at the park by your house! crazy! hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
I am umpressed they all sat on his lap. My kiddos always run the other direction! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment