May 21, 2009

rob i mean bra

So Emmie picked up one of my bras today and said "i found something a rob ". I corrected her and then she put it on. She then twisted it around and told me it was her pack pack. She proceeded to attend school 3 or 4 times and then told me "I have germy hands 'cuz I went to a real school." I always tell my kids their hands are covered in germs after school and they must wash them before touching the baby. Next she used her cool new toy as a blanket for her Dorthy the dinosour. Of course she asked me to hold her baby which may I remind you was rolled up in my bra. She is so silly and I have so much fun with her! Love you Emmie!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Cute! Did you get a picture of her and her rob?

Shellie said...

Cute. My kids call backpacks pack packs too! I think she has a great imagination. That brought to mind an e-mail I got during the SARS epidemic, it said they were low on face masks in China, and then there was a picture of a Chinese couple, side by side, each using the cup of a bra to cover their mouth and nose.

Carol said...

oh that is cute!!

Anonymous said...

I just realized you have this set up for anonymous...Yea! Cute story. Cute Emmie. How I miss you all. Mom

Miss Risa's House said...

She is so cute!What a pistol!