Oh, that is so cute! I totally remember when we were that age and all I did was make up dances, mostly with my cousins, and try to perform them for anyone who would watch. She is getting so big!
We are excited to share a little glimps into our lives. We are just "seven" people who love to be home together, hang out with family and friends, and we love to eat yummy food! Leave a comment so we know you were here. I think it will help us to stay in touch better!
3 comments:
Oh, that is so cute! I totally remember when we were that age and all I did was make up dances, mostly with my cousins, and try to perform them for anyone who would watch. She is getting so big!
Looks like fun!
Looks like they were having a blast.
Post a Comment