Sep 2, 2009

Movie night



We love Net flix! Getting a new movie in the mail box is so exciting! We love to lay out a blanket and pop some popcorn and just relax in front of a good movie! We watched Pink Panther 2 and laughed through the whole thing! It was cracking us up. Such silly humor. Ray now loves this fun tradition too. He crawls around on the blanket and likes to get his own popcorn! Funny guy!

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

We love movie night too. We really need to get Net flix.

Scott and Melissa said...

So funny that your kids just fall asleep anywhere.. It cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all those cute kids. You guys know how to have fun whatever you are doing. I love the falling asleep pictures of Em. You're right, she is her Daddy's girl. Love Mom

pcwajjs1 said...

I seem to be able to post through Paul's email...I'll see if it works on your site. It is raining and cool here today....a good day for a movie and popcorn. We have the popcorn. The movie will have to wait. Love to you, Grandma

Carol said...

oh dang - i didn't know you lived so close to pinetop. that would have been fun to see you. man it is hard to run where you live - sheesh :)

Cami said...

I need your email to send you an invite. Holly reminded me! What cute kiddos!