Carter turned 13 on Friday! I took him out to lunch...his favorite El Cupidos a big jake with extra cream cheese jalapeno sauce. For his birthday he wanted 4 things.....
#1 The new Kingdom Hearts game
#2 His cousin Marlee to come over
#3 My yummy chicken enchiladas
#4 cheesecake
So Marlee came over after school and they sat on the couch for almost 3 hours playing their new games (Marlee got it too for her bday on the 5th from her sweet brother!) They each got it for the DS so they linked them and played together. Then we ate yummy enchiladas a recipe we got from Aunt Brandy! Then before cheesecake time Carter said he started feeling yucky so he didn't have any. Then Marlee started feeling bad so by 10pm they were both asleep on the couch! Poor kids....pretty crappy birthday for Carter! Stupid flu! Now Bailey and Nolan are sick too. Carter hasn't gotten off the couch except to pee all weekend. btw I sang " What time is it? cheesecake time!" like from High School Musical and my kids thought I was a dork! I guess that's what happens when you have a teenager! "
5 days ago
7 comments:
wow.. a teenager!! that is ? so exciting! haha:) good luck!
tell them to get better and soon so we can come visit.
congrats! can't believe that much time has gone by.. a-girl is 13 now too.
I think it is very funny that you turned that into a cheesecake time. Sorry you guys have been sick.
oh man i am not looking forward to when my kids think i am a dork and no longer funny - what a sad day. i cant believe you have a teenager - that's crazy. i am sorry you guys have the flu - that totally sucks.
You are invited. It will be FUN!http://mesapartycrew.blogspot.com/
I haven't been on this for a while. Sorry to hear about Cater being sick for his b-day and then the rest of the kids following after him. Hope you're doing better now. Fun for you to have a teenager! Wish I could have joined you for cheesecake (and a hug). Love y'all. Grandma
Post a Comment