Nov 13, 2009

Halloween

Ben holding Ray
Even our cat got in on the fun!
Emmie had Sage and Bailey do her hair in a cup just for fun! It's so long now that she can almost sit on it!
Sage and Bailey were thing one and thing two only they were dead! Silly girls!
Nolan was a zombie with his brain spilling out of his head!
I realized while I was doing the girls hair that it would be fun to do something silly so I put a cup in my hair too.
Ben holding Ray....we gave him a sucker and he thought he was so cool keeping it in his mouth with no hands!
Ray the pea pod and Emmie the bunny!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea your pictures worked. Looks like a cold halloween.

De and Matt said...

cuuute!! i was thing 1(and 2 with a friend) once too!! yayy!

Shellie said...

I love that you managed to get a silly hairdo too, I never even get to me, so I'm just a boring mom every year.

Anonymous said...

I think that is soo cool, the hair thing. Great to get caught up on your blog.

happy anniversary too!

we miss you guys