May 5, 2010

Ray is 18 months old!!!

I can't believe my little guy is a year and a half already! He went to nursery on Sunday and was asleep in the chair when I went back to get him! He did really well and when I stood up to leave him in a room of strangers he waved and said " bye bye". He's such a funny, sweet, messy, boy that we all love so much!! He is always happy when he wakes up and loves to cuddle! He has learned so many new things in the last few months! He is an all out Daddy's boy that just settles for me when Dad is at work. He cries every morning when his Daddy leaves! He also really loves Emmie (sissy) and Nolan. He always calls out to Nolan and wants him to hold him. (he does not do that for Bailey or Carter. I have written down all the words that each of our kids use regularly on their own at 18 months for their scrapbook so I will post Ray's on our blog.......


Dadda
Pepper
dinner
peek-abo
belly-button
Momma
cat
ear
diaper
truck
Nolan
dog
eyes
shoes
kids
Carter
baby
teeth
hat
Bailey
up
feet
Sissy
down
Dora
Ray
milk
bite
granola bar
help
out
paint
Elmo
dirt
stick
bubbles

Ray is such a fun little boy and we are so glad that he was sent to live with our family! We love you little buddy!

1 comments:

conny said...

Was so fun to see that cute, sweet, funny little guy this weekend. Thanks for posting this. (I can't believe he is in nursery)
Also, thanks for letting me stay at your house. Sure love you all!