We wanted 2 take a picture of all 12 grandchildren. Kirah, Carter, Tanner, Grace, Kent, Hunter, Nolan, Mattea, Bailey, Hannah, Ray, and Emmerie. My sister has 6 kids and we have 5 so now that Tanner is here there is an even dozen!
We had a great day of visiting with my grand parents! My Grandma made my favorite meal Yummy!
My Grandpa with Emmerie!
My Grandma with Ray.
Just visiting.....boy i look huge.....must be the angle right? Anyway....I drove the kids to PA Yes all by myself! The kids were amazing! I was so proud of them. We were there for 8 days and then Ben flew in, stayed for 3 days and then we drove all the way home. We had so much fun visiting with all the family and were so super happy to meet baby Tanner! He is such a sweet heart and I really wanted 2 steal him and take him home with us! I miss that little guy so much! Thanks everyone we had an awesome time! I finally got to posting Uncle Rick sorry our computer is broken but I will post more pictures from the trip soon.
5 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment