5 days ago
Dec 16, 2010
Disneyland!
These are just a few and there will be more later! We had a great time but we had the flu, Ben bumped into a pole with the back of my car, I forgot our free tickets at the condo and Ben had to drive 4 hours to get them, then I forgot my cell phone and we drove an hour and a half out of the way, and last but not least we accidentally drove to Vegas on the way home! It was a crazy trip but I loved being with the whole family! I don't want to travel for quite a while though!!!
Posted by Melinda at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
hey mj! will you add my other email to view your blog? I don't really use this one anymore!!
deannachristensen510@gmail.com
thanks miss you guys! :)
How fun! i have always wanted to go to dland at christmas time.
congrats on 14 years of marriage!
I can't wait until Ava is old enough to go to Disneyland! How fun...despite all of the craziness :)
Post a Comment