5 days ago
Jan 13, 2011
OUCH!!!!
These pictures don't do my toe justice! On Christmas night I picked up and Ray and aparently forgot how to walk 'cuz this is what I did. I think I bent it the wrong way when I stepped. It was burning all night so I know I did something. I went to the Dr. in case it was out of place and it wasn't even broken. The Dr. said "wow I can't believe it isn't broken. I thought for sure it was. It is just horribly horribly sprained." It has healed well and quickly though. I started walking normal again pretty soon but it still really hurts when I forget and bend it or if I'm outside. It hurts in the cold. I'm a dork!!
Posted by Melinda at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that look really painfull. that would suck
Hey, did anyone call a "toe" truck?
Post a Comment