Nov 27, 2007


11 years! Wow I can't believe we have been married for 11 years!! We went on our first adventure away from our kids. I know we are crazy but we love to be at home. We had 4 different families offering to take our kids. Wow we're lucky! We went to Payson to the Majestic mountain inn. It was really nice. We really enjoyed our steak dinner and getting in and out of the car so quickly without any kids. Ha Ha It's amazing that after 11 years I still get excited when he gets home from work and I see him or hear his voice. What a great guy!! He's the best!!

10 comments:

Sara said...

What the heck?!?! Ben-your hair is so long!!! We love it! :)

Chad and Laura said...

Mindy- I can not beleive Carter is that old. It seems like yesterday and you both look the exact same as I remember. Your house looks so fun. Where in Snowflake is it? Your family is cute as well. Thanks for the comments!!
Laura

Summer said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 11 years - wild! I just love you and Ben! I am so glad you blog so I can keep better track of you and your kids. Last I saw you your baby was brand new! Crazy!! Your family is adorable!!

Missy said...

Very cute and sweet, and 11 years??? Seriously, remember when we were little kids when we got married hanging out all the time...when did we get so old? I totally remember those days of us with our first couple kids and then life just went by in super fast motion. Anyways, Congrats on your Anniversary and yay for a Get-Away. You two are so perfect together!

Scott and Melissa said...

OMG!!! I cant wait to read your page and see what you guys have been up to! Your kids are so big!!

Michelle Randall said...

Great pictures of everybody! You need to get away more often--without the kids! That is the best and it's amazing how much faster everything is withou having to deal with them. :) I am so jealous of Emmerie's hair! Finley is so far behind and she is only 1 day younger!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! We just had our #13!!! what day was yours?

Shelby has been trying to call, can you call us sometime? we'll call back, we have unlimited LD...

love reading up on you guys!

Erin said...

I love your family, you are too cute. I can't believe it has been 11 years. I remember the wedding and it does not seem like that long ago!

Congratulations!

Palmer family said...

Melinda, thanks for finding me! GOOD to hear from you! How is Snowflake treating you guys? Your fam. is adorable! 4 kids? SOOO fun! How was your Thanksgiving? Lindsay

Cami said...

Hi Mindy! Thanks for the comment! It was fun to hear from you. Your family is beautiful! I am so happy for you! 11 years, wow, that is so crazy! Congrats!!