5 days ago
Nov 27, 2007
I have the best news ever!! My baby (almost 22 months old) is finally sleeping through the night!!!! I nursed all my other babies to a year give or take a month and had no problem weaning them. Then along came Emmerie. She is completley different from my other children. She hated sippie cups and would let her drink dribble down her chin. I started a cup with her at 5 months and thought she'll get used to it but she was almost 18 months before she decided she liked water. Not juice or milk. Only water. How can you take away a child's lifeline of milk. She would have starved at a year so I continued to nurse. She was nursing once or twice in the night and now has boob rot. Lovely!! I am proud to say that she is fully weaned and sleeping through the night in her own bed!! Wow it has been almost 2 1/2 years since I last slept through the night. Kids... gotta love 'em!! By the way she still hates milk!
Posted by Melinda at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh the joys of kids! I think once you have them you NEVER really EVER sleep through the night again - at any of their ages...LOL!
Post a Comment