Apr 23, 2008

I'M SAD!!!

So last night at exactly 2:55 a.m. I woke up to pee-what else- and I heard Ben doing our irrigation. I peeked outside to remind him that we only have an hour (last year he thought it was an hour and 15 minutes and we stole water from whoever is after us) anyway- I was surprised that he didn't have any of our outside lights on. The light of the moon and stars was enough to do the job. Then I thought about one of the many things I love about Snowflake in the summer the stars!!! When we walk home from Lynn and Cameo's or Holly and Nate's we get sore necks because we are looking at the beautiful stars!! (for all you city people-in the country you can actually see the stars at night!!) Then I got sad because that won't happen this summer! Lynn and Cameo leave in 3 weeks and Holly and Nate in 41/2 weeks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes me sad its easier not to really think about the count down.

Cami said...

I love the summer star to!
You totally live where my family is from. My great grandfather settled Shumway and Taylor. We would go up there every summer. The best memories as a kid involve Snowflake and Taylor. The 4th of July. I can smell the grass now. I am so jealous of you. My husband is from Eagar so snowflake is a big rival to him. But, I would love to live there any day.