Jun 4, 2008



Jeanette and I were in the front room chatting and started talking about taking out the tile in the entry way. We wanted to know if there was wood under and what condition it was in. Well all you have to do is mention a project to Jeanette and she'll jump all over it so next thing we knew we all had tools. Marlee, Carter, and Paige all helped too! Poor Rick! He got there before Ben and ended up helping us finish! I'm glad to say that the wood looks great so now the whole room will be the original wood and the room looks bigger!! Now Ben just has to sand it and then we will stain the whole room.

2 comments:

arizonamama said...

I always wanted to break up that tile. There were a couple of broken pieces that always called my name. I'm glad it turned out good. I wish I could've helped break up at least a couple pieces...
-Lynn

Anonymous said...

that is cool! Ben is such a stud of a nail helper :)

how are you feeling? love seeing the baby widget on your blog!