This was a really sad day!! Lynn and Cameo and their kids left town. Jeanette was so thoughtful and made the kids little travel buckets with fun stuff to do on their trip!! Even though they will be back soon to load their u-haul it was still sad and I couldn't help from breaking down and crying. We have loved living next door to them and will miss them terribly. I just hold on to the fact that they are trying to move back when Lynn is done with school. Good luck Johnsons on your new adventure!!!
5 days ago
2 comments:
I'll miss you guys like mad. You weren't the only one who broke down. Temporary, temporary, temporary...
-Cameo
Ahh...such a bummer when family moves! My sister & her fam are possibly moving up to snowflake and it's is HEARTBREAKING to think of them as gone!!
Post a Comment