So right before we left for the valley, Bailey decided to cut herself some bangs. Her friend Sage just got some so Bailey took it upon herself to change her look. Boy did she ever!!! I fixed them the best I could and Holly told me we would go to a salon when we got there. This is Bailey before the cut with a headband because she wasn't liking her new look. They were down to her eyebrows so not too bad.
Tianne decided to cut hers too.
Bailey in the chair. She picked a style similar to Tianne's just a little longer and after she hated it so bad that I have no pictures. She is begging me to cut it shorter so I'll put on a pic. in a couple of days when she mellows out. Girls!!!
5 days ago
1 comments:
I love your pictures. especially the marshmellow. Glad to see your doing well. I'm going to attempt to update our blog. Check it out.
Scherer Family
Post a Comment