Jul 16, 2008

ultrasound


We took Bailey, Nolan, and Emmerie to the ultrasound. They thought it was so cool to watch the baby on the screen! We watched the baby yawn 3 times- really cute! As you can tell we are having a BOY!!! Ben was right again...5 for 5. He has known with all our babies. Now it goes boy- girl -boy- girl -boy. Nice pattern! It makes it nice to not have the same gender right next to each other. Less fighting! They are still all good friends and usually play nice together! All the kids are excited to welcome the new baby into our home! I just have to survive 17 more weeks!

18 comments:

*~Ali~* said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting! Your pattern is is so cool! Our patterns pretty boring...Boy,boy,boy! Maybe some day we'll have a girl?! Call us next time your in town. It would be fun to see you guys!

Brooke said...

congratulations mindy. i'm really excited for you and your family! there are so many boys being born these days! it will be fun to watch them all grow up together!

Travis & Kalee Tenney said...

Congratulations! I guess Ty will have someone to play with : )...btw I saw University OB/GYN on the screen...I went there with Ty - who's your Dr.?

Jeanette said...

Yep, that's a boy all right! No question there. Can't wait to hold him.

arizonamama said...

Wow, you really have been on a roll. (I mean with the recent blogs not with the pregnancy.) Congrats on your little boy. We miss you guys like crazy. - Cameo

Cedar said...

Without a doubt that is a boy! Congrats! You guys have the cutest kids, I can't wait to meet him!!

Stoddard Family said...

Hey Melinda it looks like there is only one baby in there. Congrats! I hope this boy trend keeps going for a few more months!

arizonamama said...

Check out the hot guy on Chris's blog at timewaster.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!! another boy!!!

yeah



tag

Laynee said...

Congratulations!!! That is great. We were boy, girl, girl boy until Avery came along and made it uneven. Hope fully your pregnancy will go by a little faster now that you know what you are having.

Carol said...

well that is definitely a boy if i ever saw it!! congratulations!!

Jaime said...

Hey Mindy, this is Jaime (anderson) Jack from waaay back at Mesa High! Not sure how I found your blog, but somehow I ended up on it!!! Your family is so cute! Congrats on #5!

shannonb said...

Congrats on the baby boy. There's no mistaking that one :) How fun!

Rhiannon said...

Congratulations, that is so cool.

De and Matt said...

that's SOOO exciting!! we also wanted to let you know that we added you to our blog! We'll be checking back often! <3 mis you!

Summer said...

Another BOY! Congrats! That's so great. Brad is so jealous! I am thinking you need to finish off that pattern you've made ;)

Cami said...

Yeah! Congrats. Boys are so fun. Your almost there.

Missy said...

HOW EXCITING! Before I even read your paragraph I thought.."What a great pattern!"...LOL!!! Good luck with the last few months!