Aug 4, 2008

Last week of summer!

So this is the last week of summer. My kids start school on Monday. No exciting plans- the kids just wanna have a sleep over with their cousins. Me I'm just going to enjoy sleeping in for a few more days. It's not that I'm lazy but I love to stay up late and hang out with Ben. It's more exciting when there is no time limit-no bed time I feel like a kid! j/k I wouldn't go that far I feel like crap with this pregnancy. My morning sickness only subsided for about a month. I'm almost into my 3rd trimester and never really got to relax in the middle before the tired, huge, homestretch. I'm a little nervous for our trip ti PA So many hours trapped in our car with 4 kids one who is in her terrible two phase! She is still wonderful just a little more challenging!! Wow we will leave our house and I will be 32 weeks prego!!! I'm so excited to see all my family just nervous about how MY family will feel about me by the time we get there! I hope they don't leave me along side the road somewhere!

5 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Hey that totally sounds like my kind of walking. I have an appt with Wendy this Thursday, so I will double check, but I am sure she will be all for it. I'm glad I finally got the jogging stroller, maybe I can keep up this time (maybe).

Missy said...

I totally feel the same way that you do about summer/school...except I am not prego and being prego makes it that much harder to get the kids up and going in the morning! I love summer, staying up late and being lazy...but I am totally ready for some routine and order again. Thank goodness for seasons! Good luck on your trip...that makes me a little nervous...you are BRAVE!!!

Vandee said...

I wish I could stay up late. Sam thought I was sick because I have been in bed by 7 every night that I can. You will do great on your trip, just bring lots of munchies, drinks and books for the kiddos. :)

The Jones Fam said...

Congrats on baby #5 Mindy! That is impressive! Fun to be expecting a boy. Sorry about the morning sickness. Good luck with the morning school routine!
-Nat
BTW I totally forgot that I use to say that line from "Somewhere In Time"! It brought back some funny memories!

Scherer said...

Hi Mindy,

Back to school already?? We're going to PA this weekend (it's just a little bit closer for us). Anyway, I'm not sure about what roads you travel to get there, but if you take I-80 through Ohio you can stop at our place for a rest if you'd like. Were only a few miles from an exit and we'd love to see you guys.