Happy Birthday Jeanette!!! Today is my sister-in laws birthday! It's so fun to get together with the Shumways and hang out! We really missed living by them when we were in PA for 5 years. Now were only about 4 minutes away and yet we don't get together as much as we should!! Hopefully we'll get back on the scrapbooking ball now that school is back in! Jeanette is one of the sweetest gals I know! She is also an amazing mother. She will drop whatever she is doing to help one of her kids! And the patience this woman has is incredible!!! She is my favorite home decorator ever! Out of all the famous people who have their own show... she wins hands down!! She can take crap and turn it into beautiful! She is a wonderful writer too! She is just an all around awesome person and I'm proud to call her my SIL!! Hope you have a great day Jeanette!!!
5 days ago
2 comments:
You are too sweet! And thanks again for taking me to lunch that was great. Let's get some scrapbooking in before your little guy gets here. Of course after he gets here I'd be more than happy to hold him while you scrapbook. I can't wait to get my hands on him!
We are going to be there the 16th-21st of Sept. and Ben can make those stuffed cheese burgers when we are there. Mmmmmmmm!!!!! We know you guys wont be there the whole time but will still get to see you.
Lynn
Post a Comment