Aug 20, 2008

Gotta love irregation!!

Nolan and Emmerie love when we get irregation! They think it is so cool to help Dad and play in the water!

Don't ya just love how Dad puts on bathing suits!! He said "hey I'm not a girl- I don't know how it goes." So cute that he helps her get ready so she can play and get wet!
I do have to say it's great to get this much water every 10 days from March until October for $30!!! Pretty awesome deal if you ask me!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love emmies swimsuit good job Ben. I bet emmie could have done almost that good herself. Just kidding. Kinda don't miss middle of the night irragation. But its a blast during the day.

Carol said...

ok so i totally love how ben put on her swimsuit, dads are cute. i used to love playing in irrigation when i was little.

shannonb said...

That is hilarious. Doesn't look like she minds the straps being wrong though. Hey, at least he tried!

Jeanette said...

we loved playing in the irrigation when we were growing up. That is until my mom would make us strip down to hose all of the grass off. Not fun. Especially when we'd catch the neighbor boys sneaking a peek. Really not fun!
Love the daddy swimsuit job, too cute!

arizonamama said...

Looks Fun

Laynee said...

Hey Mindy I just made my blog private and I ]don't have your email.
Send me your address and I will invite you murphys6@hotmail.com

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Hey girl. Your kids are so so cute!! Do you love living in ShowLow? (I think that's where you live) I would love it. Not to be inappropriate but your baby does not look like a baby in his ultrasound... Congrats on #5. Miss you guys. love Liz

Adrianne said...

So cute, love the swimming suit. What a fun dad

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, can I eat her?

she is adorable!