Aug 13, 2008

Carter loves hamburgers!

Whenever we make hamburgers at home Carter is still hungry! So this time Ben made him two so he decided to make a double burger! We were teasing him that he wouldn't be able to finish but he sure did! Every last bite!! (Don't you love our pink 80's blinds? I just decided what I want to do in our dining room so hopefully we'll get started soon!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that mustard running down is arm? Those look really good. Good thing you cleaned the George Foreman

Anonymous said...

good to catch up on your blog... kids are growing so fast!!!

Jaime said...

That looks yummy! I have those same plates...!! Hey atleast you have blinds! We have been in the new house for about 2 months and our blinds wont be installed until this friday.

Vandee said...

I thought he said at the ward camp out he didn't like hamburgers??

However that looks yummy! :)

Adrianne said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. Wow! I also can't believe you guys are having your 5th, congrats!!

Palmer family said...

CONGRATS on #5 for you and Ben! That is soooo exciting! What is your due date. Another boy....Fun! Any names picked out? How did you survive your trip to PA with the fam? Thanks for being so good at keeping in touch!

shannonb said...

that looks pretty tasty. cheeseburgers have been one of my cravings lately! I can't believe he can eat that much. Growing boys, what can you say? :)