Kids are so crazy!! I'm trying to be the mom that can just lets things go and lets my kids be themselves. It's really hard! When they are little and want to wear their swimming suit all day I can get over that....well as long as we're not going anywhere. Carter refused to wear new clothes today- an old pair of shorts and long sleeves yes long. Why? I don't know but I decided to let it go. Bailey thinks she's from the 80's. She begged to wear this skirt and shirt that a friend gave to her. Ben and I had a really hard time because it's a little short but decided to let her with the leggings. I wish I had taken a better picture of her hair. I think it's cute but I'm falling behind on what's in style so I'm not sure. I don't even know where she came up with it but part of her hair is back and then her bangs are all combed to the side. Then there is Nolan who wanted to wear his Las Vegas $2.00 t-shirt that we bought on the strip with a pair of old shorts to match. So basically, I have no idea why I bothered to shop for back to school clothes if the first day they don't wear anything new! I know Bailey and Nolan will the rest of the week but Carter says he hates all his new clothes and didn't ask for anything new. Can you say pre-teen anyone? I guess it will save me money so I shouldn't complain right? Kids really do get harder and harder as they get older! All those new mom's complaining about fussy babies or not sleeping through the night come talk to me when they get older and want to be their own person. Remember they might be crying but they still want you to hold them and take care of them....It's hard to let them go!
5 days ago
3 comments:
your kids are adorable!!! I'm Gayle Bramwells grand daughter- she gave me your blog site and said it would be great for me to get to know some family. So here I am!! Take a look at us and see what you think??
SO funny! I just had to go through this whole thing tonight...tomorrow is our first day of school. I usually force them to wear the clothes that I pick out for the 1st day, but this year I decided WHO CARES and let them pick! I guess we are getting wiser together...now that they are getting older too we have much more important things to focus on...that part is overwhelming, isn't it (pre-teens)?!!! Remember the days of just sitting on the couch staring at our babies...seriously, where has time gone!!!
I love your kids. I miss you guys like crazy. Bailey's hair is adorable. I love it. I love the 80's thing too. I swear I had the exact same outfit. I wish we were there with you guys. We'll see you in about a month!
Post a Comment