Sep 16, 2008

Emmerie woke up Sunday morning and said "My balloon my balloon where did it go?" I realized she had a dream about a balloon so I explained dreams to her. She seemed to understand. Ben asked her what color the balloon was and she said "purple". Later at church we walked down the hall and Emmie saw a girl with a balloon and said "I want that balloon". Shelby gave it to her and then as we walked to the end of the hall Emmie accidentally let go and it went up to the ceiling. Tori and Camille helped her to get it down and then I realized the balloon was purple. How weird is that? Her dream came true! The kids thought that was the coolest story and Emmerie just thought it was completely normal!

10 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Oh, that is a really cool story! How funny are kids?

Unknown said...

I'm glad you finally posted. Where is the picture of the purple balloon.

shannonb said...

How cute is that? Kids are adorable!

Jeanette said...

I love that! She's a visionary girl.

Sara said...

Okay, that is one of the coolest things I have heard in a long time. Think of the possibilities...Pennsylvania lottery anyone? :) (kidding of course...mostly anyway!)

Stoddard Family said...

My sister emailed me the link. It is alicedewitt.blogspot.com. Have a great trip!

Cami said...

To cute! I went private and I need your email to send you an invite. mrogersgirl@gmail.com

Adrianne said...

What a sweet story! Life is funny, you just never know what is around the corner or hall in your case

Anonymous said...

that is really really cool and fun!

so there is a Shelby there?

Anonymous said...

oh and MJ, I have another blog, would you mind posting it on yours?

thanks,

stacey