Sep 3, 2008

Nolan in his football uniform

After his game I made Nolan get his picture taken. They won their game but it was a long day for us. We were on the field for 3 hours. Two for the game and we had to be there an hour early. Thanks to Arron for helping Nolan with all his gear 'cuz Ben was out of town and I couldn't do all the pads. On the way home I asked him if this is better than soccer and he said yes. I said "you like to run around and get tackled to the ground?" He said "yaaa" like I was crazy. Maybe its a boy thing!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow he looks so little to be a football player i think that the pads make him look too little to wear them. Toby will be jealous.

Vandee said...

He looks so cute! :)

Stoddard Family said...

That is the cutest picture of a football player I have ever seen. Way to go Nolan!

Jeanette said...

He's so cute and funny too. Football's gotta be a guy thing because I just don't get the whole getting creamed for fun thing.

Scott and Melissa said...

geeze.. hes growing up soooo fast!!!!! i would have no idea how to do the pads either!!

Anonymous said...

aawwww a football player and a scout!

love it!

arizonamama said...

He does not look cute. He looks tough. He's playing football not dancing. Come on people.

Adrianne said...

Wow, what a good mama. I don't think I would have lasted three hours.

Missy said...

Ok, that's cute! He is so little in under all that gear. My boys would be jealous. I have only had them in "flag" up till now...they are dying to play "tackle"...next season:)

Summer said...

What a cutie! I think it's a total boy thing - to want to play rough, but after a day of playing with boy cousins my girls like to tackle with the best of them :) Good fun!

Miss Risa's House said...

What a little cutie! I love that you post these things! It makes me feel close to your family ,when I'm really not :(