Our family after church. Carter was ordained a Decon today! Wow what an old boy I have! He is so cute when Sunday comes. It is very important to him to be there on time to pass the sacrament! Oh and he is the very shortest and can barely reach the trays when they pass them down to him. What a cute boy we have! We are very proud of how he respects the priesthood! We love you Carter! Thanks Rick and Jeanette for coming and supporting Carter! We are so glad that you could be there!
Carter with two of his favorite things, a book and Dr. Pepper! He shows such emotion!
5 days ago
5 comments:
that kid is sooo cute!
congrats on the PH!!!
Full of smiles!! Cute family you have!!
mindy! You're going to have a baby in days! Congrats mother of five and mother of a deacon! I thought deacons were suppose to be all awkward and goofy looking..he is such a cute kid! So congrats on all accounts. BTW I loved the pics of your brother's wedding. Very beautiful! The only memory of your brother I have is when we were in Elementary School and he was this small skinny little boy! I kind of still expected that. Good luck with everything coming up in the next few days!
-Natalie
I'm newbie here, I hope to get friends at this forum
[url=http://dinnernow.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=20333]generic viagra kamagra overnight shipping
[/url]
[url=http://dinnernow.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=203336]cialis generic viagra
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3335617]generic viagra 50mg
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3335625]cialis without a prescription
[/url]
Post a Comment