I think I was the only one there crying...well bawling. I blamed it on being pregnant and that was why but it was awesome to see my little bro get married. Best of all I've always loved Brandy like a sister so it was really special!
5 days ago
I think I was the only one there crying...well bawling. I blamed it on being pregnant and that was why but it was awesome to see my little bro get married. Best of all I've always loved Brandy like a sister so it was really special!
Posted by Melinda at 8:28 PM
2 comments:
HI! I haven't been blogging in ages so it was so fun to see LOTS of new pics. The wedding looked beautiful. You are an adorable prego lady - so pretty! Love the hair too! Everyone looked so good at the wedding. Always fun to have a reason to dress up.
I can't believe Derek is married, he's like 10! That's the only way I can imagine him. :)
Post a Comment