We went to the Suns vs. Bulls game the day before the Super Bowl with Nate & Holly. Nate scored 4 tickets the night before, so we all wore Cardinals hats to represent. P.S. Baby Ray got to go with. His 1st Suns Game!!
Since I moved away from Arizona a year ago, and I'm not a big football fan, I hadn't been following what was going on. Then last week I heard that the Cardinals were in the Superbowl. What?! The Arizona Cardinals?! The team that never won a game the entire eleven years I lived in Arizona? What a great season for them! Too bad they couldn't have topped it off with a Superbowl win--especially when they managed an amazing comeback and were in the lead so close to the end of the game. Fun that you got to go to a Suns game!
We are excited to share a little glimps into our lives. We are just "seven" people who love to be home together, hang out with family and friends, and we love to eat yummy food! Leave a comment so we know you were here. I think it will help us to stay in touch better!
4 comments:
Wow when did you post this???
Since I moved away from Arizona a year ago, and I'm not a big football fan, I hadn't been following what was going on. Then last week I heard that the Cardinals were in the Superbowl. What?! The Arizona Cardinals?! The team that never won a game the entire eleven years I lived in Arizona? What a great season for them! Too bad they couldn't have topped it off with a Superbowl win--especially when they managed an amazing comeback and were in the lead so close to the end of the game. Fun that you got to go to a Suns game!
That is so cool!! I'm jelous of baby Ray.
how fun! i love getting away and doing fun things like this.
Post a Comment