I took Ray to the Dr. today and he got his first shots! It was a crazy visit for him. He fell asleep in the waiting room and then again before the Dr. came in and then once more before the nurse brought in his shots. Poor kid! After his shots I was holding him and he kept wining and sadly looking at me as if to say "Wow Mom you weren't kidding that really hurt!" He weighed 12' 12 and was 24 1\2 inches long! He's a growin' boy! By the way I love my Dr. He is the best! He comes in and talks and tickles Emmie for a couple minutes calling her princess and telling her how sweet and pretty she is. Then he takes Ray and tells him what a handsome boy he is and how he should marry his granddaughter some day so he can have really good looking great-grandchildren. He's so funny! By the way Betsy, we were talking about rsv and Brigham and then I mentioned how Annie bit him and he's all "that was awesome!" He is the greatest Dr. ever!
5 days ago
3 comments:
I'm so glad someone else understands my love for him. He is the greatest dr ever! My girls love to be called princess too.
That last comment may have sounded a little strange. I meant how much I appreciate him.
more pix mj!!! more pix
Post a Comment