5 days ago
Mar 24, 2009
Ouch!
So yesterday I tried to put up a window box thingy above Nolan's window and the drill slipped. It went into my nail and jolted it up away from where it is suposed to be. It looks really gross, throbbed all day, and hasn't stopped bleeding yet. I hadn't asked Ben to do it because he has been so busy at work but needless to say as soon as he got home...9:30 he put it up for me so I wouldn't attempt to do it again myself!
Posted by Melinda at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

4 comments:
OUCH! drills make me nervous! I just have Logan do it, I would drill someone's arm off or something!
It still looks ouch. Glad you got the pictures up.
That just gave me chills looking at it. Ouch!
Yikes.. looks painful! Weird how you dont notice how much you use your thumb til its killing you!!!
Post a Comment