We exchanged homes with Ben's sister and her family. (she was here and we were in the valley) Anyway they got to our house and let their dog in for just a minute to unpack the car and they didn't know that we had a guinny pig. Well the dog killed him! So that's the really sad part. Bailey cried and cried. I was sad too I loved to give him veggies 'cuz he would put his little paws up on the cage and squeek for food! Cute! So here is the really funny part... A while ago this same dog killed one of Ben's other sister's guinny pigs. So after the second killing Jillene's daughter was crying and saying something and when Jillene sat down to console her she yelled out "I've never seen an alive guinny pig!" How funny is that? Not sad about the actual death just that they get killed before she can see them alive! It was a crazy weekend! We went to Outback with Holly and Nate-REALLY FUN!! Then Ben worked all day Saturday-CRAPPY! And Bailey got new glasses which started off crappy and ended good! They are really cute and she is happy! That's all-
5 days ago
1 comments:
That is so sad. I can't wait to see the glasses.
Post a Comment