



I figured out how to save my pictures from picasa to my documents but now when I put them on blogger they are too tiny. Seriously what is my deal? Oh by the way we had a great Easter !
5 days ago




I figured out how to save my pictures from picasa to my documents but now when I put them on blogger they are too tiny. Seriously what is my deal? Oh by the way we had a great Easter !
Posted by Melinda at 10:51 AM
2 comments:
I miss you guys!
I learned how to fix that problem. Once the picture is on the post, click on the html tab at the top of the post and scroll down to the code and look for where it says height and width. It has a number after it and if you double both numbers, it makes the picture bigger.
Post a Comment