Aug 10, 2009

First day of school!

Here are Carter-7th grade, Bailey-6th grade, and Nolan-3rd grade before they left for school! They all came home and told me lots of things about their new teachers and classrooms. Carter is at jr. high this year and changes classes every hour. He did really well today and even sounded like he had fun....well maybe just a little. He is so funny about his emotions. He has such a grown up sense of humor and is always making us laugh! I'm glad the kids are back in school. It keeps us on a schedule but I do miss them while they are gone. Emmie really missed them today too. She keeps talking about going to pre-school (which she isn't) like her friend Jaydee. She's such a silly girl and getting more grown up everyday! SAD! I just love love these kids! They do really well in school and Ben and I are so proud of them!

3 comments:

De and Matt said...

so wonderful!!! i miss you and i'm glad the kids are doing well!! carter messages me on facebook sometimes. it's really fun!

Jeanette said...

I wish all of my kids were in school, especially during lunch today. Thanks again for making my day special.

Carol said...

wow! jr high - i totally remember going to taylor and being there with you and everyone else. crazy!!