Aug 5, 2009

Lazy summer days!

Today was a great day! My sister in law and her kids came over and we just sat around an chatted all day while the kids played! Of course we had good food and an occasional scream usually because one of the kids was being attacked by an "army ant" which I don't even know what makes an ant an army ant but whatever! We sure love living by our cousins! We also love living in Snowflake where the weather is so nice that the kids can play outside all day long! The kids start school on Monday so we will have to say so long to lazy summer days until next year!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

That was a great day! Now I have to stay home and get some cleaning done (notice how I'm blogging instead, blame it on the lazy summer days!)

*~Ali~* said...

I love days like that! Usually more like March around here! Its like a thousand degrees outside today!

Miss Risa's House said...

I am wishing more and more that i am with you on those lazy days!