What the heck!? That stinks! I have never gotten a weird or mean comment. Guess I've been lucky so far, but it does make you wonder who's all up in your business. Hope there's no weirdos in mine.
If you don't have my email (I think you do) I'll give it to you later.
We are excited to share a little glimps into our lives. We are just "seven" people who love to be home together, hang out with family and friends, and we love to eat yummy food! Leave a comment so we know you were here. I think it will help us to stay in touch better!
16 comments:
heyy ours is kmcaldwell@cableone.net
sunkissedlilone@gmail.com
add me :)
ashlock@cox.net
sorry lady
email me at pstaylor@juno.com
What the heck!? That stinks! I have never gotten a weird or mean comment. Guess I've been lucky so far, but it does make you wonder who's all up in your business. Hope there's no weirdos in mine.
If you don't have my email (I think you do) I'll give it to you later.
princesscarolann@gmail.com :)
I'm a phantom blogger... I never write comments but like to know what's going on in friends' lives. I would love an invite
kishamarie3@hotmail.com
us4shores@yahoo.com
hollyshaw5@gmail.com thanks
YES....Of course I want to be on your invite. Love y'all, Mom
Oops, forgot to leave my email / connycurtisg@gmail.com (incase you didn't have it down)
Yeah, add me too.
cheeka_1885@yahoo.com
I'm doing it too at some point!
don't forget me! randalls51502@yahoo.com
rstokes22@gmail.com
Post a Comment