Sep 22, 2010

Emmie's new hair!

She was very nervous to get her hair cut!  I told her she could give her hair to locks of love for a little girl with cancer who needs a wig.  She listened to me explain this and then said " No I'll just bring my hair home instead and wear it whenever I want."  She was a little confused!







She wouldn't speak the whole time she was getting it cut!  She was very unsure about this!  She says she likes her hair now but still misses her old hair and plans to grow it out again.  I really miss her old hair too!  She shocks me every time I see her!!!  She sure is a beautiful, sweet, wonderful girl no matter how long her hair is!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmy, you will always be a cutey in my eyes.

Sara said...

What a sad, but absolutely adorably cute, little face.