Mar 1, 2008


Ben pruning one of our many fruit trees! He got all four apple trees done today. So now we just have the two pear trees and they are smaller so they will be easier! We love our yard! It is a lot of work but it is so much fun!!

3 comments:

shannonb said...

How fun to have so many fruit trees. I'd be loving that! Happy bday to your little one. She's just a doll :)

Summer said...

Okay - so scary! I would be so nervous when Ben climbs up. I am so jealous of all your fruit trees. How cool!

Jeanette said...

Scary! But I do envy your big trees. It'll be fun when they're full of fruit again. The apples made a good breakfast for the kids after our walks. And I'm excited to have some of your yummy grapes, before they become fermented, although that could be a party in itself.