Mar 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMERIE!!!!!





Today is Emmerie's 2nd birthday! We had fun singing to her all day. We made Dora cupcakes and she kept saying "I want my Dora cakes" So cute!! She didn't like when we set her Dora candle on fire though!! She loved her bike and had fun putting it together with her Daddy!!

She also liked our neighbor Toby to push her around the yard!

5 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

Shes adorable! Happy Birthday Emmerie !!

Michelle Randall said...

TWo years have flown by. So are you gonna join me this time around? :) She is seriously so cute. Love those pretty eyes.

Summer said...

Emmerie is so cute! I love all that hair - and for 2 years old - crazy! I hope she had a great birthday!

Erin said...

She is so sweet and I think she looks like you in those top pictures.

Priceless Heritage said...

Happy Birthday Emmerie! Dora Dora Dora the Explorer- I never can seem to get that song out of my head. Kendel is now into Diego too. Hope your birthday was SO much FUN cute girl!