She was pretty embarrassed when I ran across the auditorium to take her picture. I told her I'm allowed to be obnoxious every now and again.
5 days ago
She was pretty embarrassed when I ran across the auditorium to take her picture. I told her I'm allowed to be obnoxious every now and again.
Posted by Melinda at 10:37 AM
4 comments:
Crazy cute pictures. No tianne is breathing on me and i can't think but cute.
Cute pictures. Sorry about your bathroom. We had a major leak in ours, but at least its the guest bathroom. Good luck!
I lost your blog on my RSS feed, so glad to get caught up!
your kids are soooo cute!!!!
How fun! I need you email me so I can send you an invite. Holly told me today that you want to see it. I am so sorry I thought that I sent you one.
mrogersgirl@gmail.com
Post a Comment