Jillene's family
Jeanette's family
Larisa's family Nolan took all these pics and I had 2 of your family. I put the silly one of Ted so Larisa could look good. Sorry Ted....your welcome Larisa
Ray with his Aunt Larisa
5 days ago
Jillene's family
Jeanette's family
Larisa's family Nolan took all these pics and I had 2 of your family. I put the silly one of Ted so Larisa could look good. Sorry Ted....your welcome Larisa
Ray with his Aunt Larisa
Posted by Melinda at 11:28 AM
5 comments:
I love the pictures of the canyon. I hate driving through the canyon but love the pictures from there. Jillene?? is way cute prego. Looks like a fun party in tucson. Tell Ben (just to make him happy) that Outback couldn't have been better then a family christmas party.
Glad you got pictures cuz I didn't get any. I left my camera in the car the whole time. Dumb.
Glad you got photos, too--that was really fun for me. Larisa hasn't updated her blog in forever and I didn't even know that Jillene is pregnant! It's great to see photos of my cousins. I'm scared of heights, too!
ok good thing you posted pictures moms probably really happy to see them because my computer has not been working so i havent been able to send her anything! finaly got someone over today to fix it!
Oh and so sad that thats my better picture! (sick!)
Post a Comment