Jan 20, 2009

Ray's blessing day!!!



We blessed Ray on the 28th of December so Lynn and Cameo could be here! Ben always gives the most beautiful blessings! After we ate yummy burritos and sat around and talked while all the cousins played! It was a great day! We missed all our family who live far away!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Awww, he looks so cute in his blessing outfit! He is so little!!

Cedar said...

I love his little outfit. I am so sad that we missed it. We were just a little late:) Hes so stinkin cute!!

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest munchins inthe world! congrats !!!

Sara said...

Wow! Is he a Johnson or what! I agree with Stacey that you and Ben have super cute kiddos!

arizonamama said...

Wow, you sure did some serious catching up, huh? I love all the pics. It was so fun to see your family.

Adrianne said...

What a handsome boy and special day for the family!

Miss Risa's House said...

he is sooooo beautiful!