
Ben is such an amazing person! It has been so fun sharing 14 Birthdays with you! Hope you have a great day Babe! I love you!
5 days ago

Ben is such an amazing person! It has been so fun sharing 14 Birthdays with you! Hope you have a great day Babe! I love you!
Posted by Melinda at 7:12 AM
4 comments:
Happy Birthday ol' timer! Wow! 29 is SOOOO old! You practically have one foot in the grave :) Of course, that's how old I am too, so maybe I shouldn't talk. (We won't even mention how old Todd is and that he has a plethora of gray hairs to his credit!) Yikes?!?!
Happy Birthday Ben!!!! You guys have been together forever! Thats awesome.. and still look so much in love :)
What a horrible sister I am! I thought about Ben several times today but never made it to the phone to wish him a happy birthday. Now it's 9:00. I wonder if it's too late to call. Hmmm, what's worse, calling late or forgetting a birthday? I think I'll quit typing and go pick up the phone.
Happy Birthday Ben! What a cute tribute - Mindy! I love looking at the pictures of you guys cause it reminds me of the both of you. You BOTH are such wonderful people! And have the cutest little family!
Post a Comment