Jan 4, 2008

This picture was taken a few days before Christmas. Can you believe how much hair my child has? She is only 21 months old and can have her hair french braided!! I can tell it is going to thicken just like Bailey's and I can't french braid her hair anymore because I can't hold it all in my hands. Too thick! Most people think they are lucky but it's not easy to have thick hair. I remember having contests with Mandy Rogers to see whose hair was thicker!! Funny!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my brother Derek!!! He's the big 26 today!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Melinda

Wow! Boy, when you post, you really post! How fun to see all of your Christmas fun. (Did I just use the word "fun" too much?) I really cannot believe Emmerie's hair. It is beautiful.

However, the most exciting thing that I saw, was that you actually have a house that matches your cute couch! No more slip covers. Yea!!!

shannonb said...

Hi Mindy, I found your blog on Delanie's page. It has been a loong time. I remember loving your long thick hair in school. You still look the same! And you have a beautiful family.
Shannon (Cook) Bucy

Brooke said...

it's crazy how all of your kids have blonde hair. and your hair is beautiful thick...i have thick hair too! my girls cry almost every time i brush out their hair because it's thick and wavy...like mine...yuck!

Summer said...

That's WILD that your kids have so much hair! Do you remember the days when Shalene would thin out your hair? We basically hacked your hair! I am glad to see your hair is still beautiful after all the trauma! Your girls hair is gorgeous! THey should be grateful - they could have hair like mine...YUCKY THIN!