Jan 10, 2008

Read bottom story first!

And the plot thickens!!! What a surprise she got it in her hair too. Wish me luck that I can get this out so I don't have to bob her!!

9 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

LOL!!!!! Thats the worst!!! Hmm.. maybe peanut butter.. i know that gets gum out! Good luck to you !

Anonymous said...

Oh No!!! MJ sounds like a 'hairy' day for you..... sorry :(

hope you get the goo out.. the cleaning lady would say to figure out what the base is of the goo stuff, is it oil or plastic? and then use the SAME thing to get it out... like if it's oil based, then find something with oil to get it out.. like fibers cling to like fibers... GOOD LUCK I really hope you dont have to cut it!

TheShumWAYS said...

Oh don't we love those fun kid moments. Write it in their journal and you will laugh some day and wish you could have them at that stage again. At least that is what I try and tell myself when my day goes that way OR they are only little for a while OR little kids little problems, big kids - big problems. Hope your day went better

Laynee said...

Melinda Allen!!How are you? I found your blog through Cami's. It's Stacey (Law). Your family is so cute. I have had to get gum out of hair. Not fun. Hope you didn't have to cut it. Good Luck. Keep in touch.

Michelle Randall said...

Oh my goodness! Did you get get it out? You can't cut Emmie's hair cuz I like comparin it to Finley's (basically no hair) and laughing my head off that they are only 1 day apart. I really hate days when my patience is tested like that...keep up the good work. :)

Missy said...

Yikes! What did you use to get it out? I could send my Kara over to help if it didn't come out...she cuts hair while people are asleep...LOL! I love that she has a full head of thick hair like you...except bright blonde. She is so tiny and cute.

Summer said...

WOW! I feel your pain! Isn't being a Mom SO MUCH FUN and that most of it can happen before lunch time - JOY! Glad I am not the only one that goes through moments like this. Thanks for sharing so I can remember why we love them so much! I hope it came out - her hair is too gorgeous to cut!!

Sara said...

I am laughing so hard right now...mostly because it is SO good to hear that other moms go through the same frustrations that I do! It is sweet music to my ears. However, I feel for you too. Why is being a mom the greatest...and most frustrating job in the world?!?! :)

shannonb said...

Oh my goodness... hope you didn't have to cut it out. she has beautiful hair! Oh the fun of being a mommy. I can't wait for my turn!