Two more funny things about Emmerie. Sorry but these are for me so I can remember. For quite a while I have been asking "are you my girl?" She was pretty little so she didn't respond until one day she said "no Daddy's girl". We thought that was hilarious. Still to this day she has never wavered even if I bribe her she is always Daddy's girl! Emmerie just started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She sings "tinkle tinkle star" a few times and then sings "you are" it's the sweetest thing! We love our little Emmerie and spend many a day (whatever that means) enjoying her!
5 days ago
1 comments:
Hey Mindy,
Loved reading your blog! I am with you and kids not listening! The story about Nolan was my favorite. It made me feel like us moms have to stick it out together. Someday they'll listen...good luck!
Natalie
P.S. Love your house!
Post a Comment