5 days ago
Jan 5, 2008
These are our cool things that are in our front room. We decided to go with an old world themed room thanks to the wood floor and the wall. The wall was cracking so Ben broke down all the crackly stuff and was planning to fix it but we fell in love with the history of the adobe and it just works in this room!! We found the wood thing in our backyard. My sister-in-law Jeanette with her amazing eye found it and so we put it on the wall. Ben was a little apprehensive at first. I told him people pay money for this junk. He thought that was funny but now that the room is coming together he likes it. I love old houses!!
Posted by Melinda at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cool! You are right - people pay so much money for stuff like that.
how fun! i love that old houses have such neat personality. good work on being so handy around the house - jared is not :)
Looks like you had eventful holidays. Nothing is worse then sick kids, I am so sorry. About the hair, it is just like yours. You had the thickest most beautiful hair. Happy New Year!!
I can't believe how long her hair is! Shelby didn't have that much hair until she was like 6!!! that is CRAZY! LOVE it though!!!
love your house and Bailey is sooo tall... your kids are growing up soo fast!
Post a Comment