I don't think I have any pictures of Bailey with her new glasses yet. She never told us that she was struggling but finally in 4th grade she failed the eye test in school. We thought that maybe she was faking because her cousin has glasses and one of her best friends. Sure enough the poor kid can't see. She had been squinting and learned how to beat the school tests. We got her two pairs so she would have a back up and they came in handy when Emmerie broke a pair the first week. Now Emmerie says" Bay's glasses-no touch" I think she learned her lesson!!
5 days ago
2 comments:
She looks adorable! I felt so bad when we realized ashley needed glasses - then I looked back at pictures and her eye was turned in for a while. Mean mommy I am!! She can see she just has a weak eye. I think Bailey looks so sweet in them.
So cute! My eyes just finally decided to go bad w/in the past year or so... So I get to wear glasses now too. But at least I can see now!
Post a Comment