Feb 13, 2008

I got tagged

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. We had just moved into our first house so I was unpacking
2. I was busy being prego with Bailey
3. We were preparing to be sealed in the Temple
4. Eating a lot- hey I was prego
5. Enjoying marriage and chasing around Carter in nothing but his diaper

5 things on my to do list today

1. Take Carter to the dentist for a filling
2. Make a dr. app. for Emmie
3. Laundry- I was way behind
4. Have kids fill out their valentines for tomorrow
5. Clean my desk- still not done

5 snacks that I enjoy

1. Anything with sugar
2. Yogurt granola bars
3. Ice cream
4. oranges
5. Did I mention sugar

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Give money to all my family and friends that are frustrated with real estate issues
2. Hire someone to do my yard and garden work
3. Go on a long family vacation
4. Pay off my house
5. Help those in need

3 bad habits

1. Biting at the sides of my finger nails
2. Eating while watching t.v.
3. Putting my cell phone on my lap while I drive and then getting out of the car and dropping it on the floor

5 jobs that I have had

1. Little Caesars- Remember the days Summer? Or are you tying to forget?
2. Babysitting
3. Stuffing envelopes
4. American Eagle
5. Stay at home mom

5 things you probably don't know about me

1. I would sell my house and buy a R.V. and travel for the rest of my life
2. I am addicted to One tree hill and old episodes of the O.C. (missed it the first time)
3. Making lists is a favorite past time
4. I love seaweed wrapped crab! Thanks Lynn and Cameo!
5. I water skiied in the St. Laurence river in Canada with GIANT ships! SCARY!!!!

I TAG CAMEO, JEANETTE, HOLLY-I KNOW YOU HATE THESE BUT YOU NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP YOU BUSY NEXT WEEK! AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HASN'T DONE IT YET!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS!!!

Michelle Randall said...

time flies! I remember all these things. :)

Jeanette said...

okay, but I think you already know pretty much everything about me.

Summer said...

That was so fun to read. It was fun to see the things I already knew and what I didn't know. I have to say that I do remember Little Cesears and our trips in the BIG VAN to Last Chance to buy more shoes...Good times!

Rhiannon said...

I love reading everyones tags they are all so great.
Don't you just love the O.C. It is my all time favorite show. My husband and I always joke that we are going to be like Sandy and Kierstin when we get older. It's nice to dream.

Carol said...

ok you have some great stories and pictures on here, i need to check back more often. i love bailey in her glasses, that is very cute, i cant believe ben slept with that thing on, it makes my arm hurt, beautiful snow picture, your daughter looked like she had fun in the musical and i love what your emmerie says now about the glasses and no touching. great stories!!

ps - yes, i was laughing out loud when i read "young girl get out of my mind"... :)

shannonb said...

Brings back some memories... (and a few things I didn't know about you)... I was laughing though... glad I'm not the only one who forgets the cell phone in the lap and drops it when getting out of the car. I do that all the time! :)

Missy said...

So first...I love Bailey in glasses! She has a beautiful smile! And the Deb Pony Tail is great...she is just the cutest little thing ever with those big blue eyes. And I so remember those days back 10 years ago...but you failed to mention hanging out with the coolest mom-friend around (me) LOL!!! Totally kidding.

Laynee said...

Ok, so I just read your comment on my blog and all I have to say is Joey McIntire all the way!!!! NKOTB forever!!! Maybe they will do a reunion tour!:)