Feb 28, 2008

SUMMER IS COMING





Last summer my sisters, brother, Dad, and step Mom came to visit and we spent a week at our condo! We spent a lot of time in the pool. My step Mom sent me these today and I thought it would be fun to post them and think about summer!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Alright...maybe I am a little excited about summer now! Beach cruisers, barefeet & water...what could be funner? Is this your first summer back in AZ?

Scott and Melissa said...

im so excited too!! maybe not for the bathing suit after having a baby, but def. for bbqs and swimming!

Sara said...

Wow! Thanks for making me extremely jealous that you live in AZ and I don't. :) It's a balmy 38 degrees here in Kansas...but soon, soon it will be summer and I can't wait!!!

Summer said...

I can't wait for summer. I will be big and prego but I love the pool and never having to get ready :)

Brooke said...

we love the water too! we swim everyday without fail! yeah for summer!

shannonb said...

that's definitley a change from the snow pics you posted earlier. i love the summer too!